|The Pinocchio Series made its debut in 1962 to coincide with the theatrical re-release of PINOCCHIO. The Disneykins are the same as featured in the first and second series, the only difference being that they were now marketed together as one set, and with new packaging.
Box Formats for Individual Figures:
- Blue Fairy
- Jiminy Cricket
- Colorful Purple Candy Boxes (for all eight figures).
Pinocchio Series TV Scenes (Brown Wood Grain 3"x3" boxes total of 12):
- Lt. Brown wood colored open-faced display boxes - sold on a card with all eight indv, boxed figures with header card reading "Walt Disney's Disneykins Pinocchio."
Twelve TV-Shaped window boxes with one or two figures from the Pinocchio series and flats. The interior box scenes range from Gepetto's workshop, the town, underwater, or a strange Pleasure Island carnival setting.
Pinocchio Series Playsets (Purple Wood-Grain Boxes - three in series):
Known Store Displays (or Display Boxes) - Pinocchio Series:
- "Gepetto's Kitchen Scene" - includes (from l. to r.) Blue Fairy, Pinocchio, Gepetto & Jiminy Cricket. Flats include (from l. to r.) a coat rack, a toy chicken, a toy oil can and a large ice cream cone.
- "The Fountain Scene" - includes (from l. to r.) Cleo, Lampwick, Fowlfellow and Stromboli. Flats include (from l. to r.) a large wooden shoe, an old stone grinding wheel, a large fountain and a wheelbarrow.
- "Gepetto's Workshop Scene" - includes (from l. to r.) Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio, Gepetto and Figaro. Flats include (from l. to r.) an umbrella and a jug, a smiling paint can with brushes, two basic paint cans with one black and two red brushes, and a chest.
- Playsets Store Display(all three in colorful cardboard mount)
- TV-Scenes Store Display (all 12 in colorful cardboard holder)
TV-Scenes Gift Box:
- Easel-backed Display Card with 8 Pinocchio series figures and their individual boxes.
A large box with six windows for 6 of the 12 Pinocchio Series TV-Scenes. Includes Gepetto & Jiminy Cricket TV-Scene (with Paint Brushes & Holder with face flat), Blue Fairy and Figaro TV-Scene (with Paint Brushes & Holder flat #2), Lampwick TV-Scene (with old fashioned washing machine flat), Pinocchio and Cleo TV-Scene (with Monstro the Whale flat) Stomboli TV-Scene (with Fountain flat), and Fowfellow TV-Scene (with flat).
Triple Playset Box:
A large rectangular yellow wood grain cardboard box with all three playsets from the Pinocchio series.